Preface

on a very annoying fortnight
Posted originally on the Archive of Our Own at http://archiveofourown.org/works/29276469.

Rating:
Teen And Up Audiences
Archive Warning:
Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Category:
Gen
Fandom:
Thor (Movies), The Avengers (Marvel Movies)
Relationship:
Loki & Thor (Marvel)
Character:
Loki (Marvel), Thor (Marvel)
Additional Tags:
Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Fix-It, 3 Sentence Ficathon
Language:
English
Stats:
Published: 2021-02-08 Words: 173 Chapters: 1/1

on a very annoying fortnight

Summary

Loki's ghost won't leave Thor alone.

Notes

Written for the 3 Sentence Ficathon, for the prompt, MCU, any dead character, fixit.

on a very annoying fortnight

"Get up," Loki's ghost said, though Thor no longer had any reason not to sleep in as long as he desired to.

"Take a shower," Loki's ghost said, though Thor hadn't had visitors, nor did he plan on inviting any.

"Do you really need that?" Loki's ghost asked, though Thor clearly did, because Midgardian beer was useless until you'd had at least a keg's worth, or ideally several.

"Stop playing Fortnite," Loki's ghost said, and Thor had had enough.

"Stop bothering me," Thor said. "You always left me alone when you were dead before. Can't we go back to that?"

"It's called subtlety, brother. Besides, I was never actually dead."

"Yes, I know. When you were only faking your death, I never saw you. Now that you're really dead, you won't cease tormenting me. Seems unfair."

"If you dislike it so much, why don't you stop being useless and come get me," Loki said, which seemed even more unfair, not to mention the kind of thing he should have led with weeks ago.

Afterword

Please drop by the archive and comment to let the author know if you enjoyed their work!